After the huge and ongoing success of Clash of Clans, Supercell launched its new game Clash Royale. The game is somewhat similar to the Clash of Clans. It has almost the same characters that are unlocked as you proceed in the game. If you are new or a beginner to the game, here are some tips.
- Do not be in a rush. Be patient with the approach your opponent uses. Examine his technique within the first 10 seconds of the battle.
- When you are ready to conquer the king’s tower, do not use troops. Blast it off with arrows and fireball. Avoid using of troops as it may result in nothing but waste of Elixir.
- When it comes to Elixir, utilize it well. Select your cards wisely. Choose only those cards that can consume less Elixir so that they can be available very fast. On the other hand, keep some heavy cards as well.
- Have patience when it comes for chest. Do not use gems to unlock them. Chests can take a minimum 3 hours to maximum 24 hours to unlock. You can have that much patience!!!
- Have detailed information of your arenas. The type of arenas that you play depends on the number of trophies. The different types of arenas include Goblin Stadium, Bone Pit, Barbarian Bowl, PEKKA Playhouse, Spell Valley, Builder Workshop, Royal Arena, and Legendary Arena.
So friends, now that you are aware of these tips, we guess you are capable enough to play this game and be champion.